- Public Computers (Daily)
- Public Telephones (Daily)
- Showers (Daily)
- Laundry Services (Daily)
- Coffee Café (Daily)
- Coordinated Entry Intakes (Daily)
- Primary Urgent Medical Care Services (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays)
- Public Health Services – HIV, STD and Hep C Testing and Education (Wednesdays, Fridays)
- Mental Health Services (Mondays, Wednesdays)
- Youth and Children Assessments, Screenings and Service Connections (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays)
- More to come….
Oak City Cares is a comprehensive, coordinated approach to making homelessness rare, brief, and non-recurring in Wake County. Key services address housing, employment, health, and hunger for the most vulnerable of our Wake County neighbors who struggle to navigate the multitude of services available. This new model brings services together, in a convenient downtown Raleigh location, to create a path for individuals and families to stable housing and renewed hope. Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Raleigh created the nonprofit Oak City Cares to coordinate multiple services from Wake County nonprofits and Wake County Human Services in one central hub, ensuring people get onsite help and serving as a bridge to the ongoing resources they need. Oak City Cares also brings together volunteers from faith communities, humanitarian organizations, and the business community to provide hospitality and support. Each person who comes through the door receives compassionate care and professional assistance finding what they need – all under one roof.
9am-6pm on Saturday and Sunday for weekend meals (enter at the side entrance)
1430 South Wilmington Street, Raleigh, NC 27603
We are accessible via the #21 bus from downtown Raleigh.
Oak City Cares
1430 S. Wilmington St.,
Raleigh, NC 27603